Photo courtesy of discoverlosangeles.com
The annual Dine LA Restaurant Week event is well underway with just 1 week left through July 27th. It's a great way to taste some of LA's hottest restaurants with 3 or 4 course meals at a fixed price.
Here's a list of some dishes to try whether you're at a power lunch or dinner date from Santa Monica to Silverlake.
BP Oysterette, Santa Monica Lunch $25 Dinner $45
- true to its roots, more brothy than creamy, New England Clam Chowder with fragrant Cherrystone Clams, light Cream & Bacon
Fig & Olive Melrose Place Lunch $25 Dinner $45
- simple work of art, Beef Carpaccio with 18 year Balsamic, Cherry Tomatoes, Parmesan & White Truffle Olive Oil
Hostaria del Piccolo, Santa Monica Lunch $15 Dinner $25
- forget Italy, this pizza whisks you away to Asia with umami, earthy, seaweed 'n celery salt, Tonno Nera Pizze Bianche with Squid Ink Dough, Fresh Tuna, Green Onions, Mozzarella & Pizzaiola Crudo Sauce
Hyperion Public, Silverlake Lunch $15 Dinner $35
- so sinful with a thick crumbly crunch, I want every restaurant to serve them, Avocado Fries with Panko crust & Lime Cilantro Aioli
Muddy Leek, Culver City Lunch $20 Dinner $35
- lightly sugar dusted, outside crunch, soft & gooey inside, Gluten-Free Beignets
Night + Market, West Hollywood Dinner $35
- sweet 'n sticky, cornmeal-crusted Hey-Ha Party Chicken Wings with Sliced Green Onions