As in the title of one my favorite songs off Kings of Leon newest album, "Pony Up" to the Santa Anita Food Truck Festival, this Saturday from 11:00am-4:30pm. Enjoy a SUPERFECTA of over 20 Food Trucks, a Wine Fest, a Gastropub, and Live Music.
Below are links to reviews of 8 participating food truck favorites that WON a special PLACE in my heart – ok, ok I'll stop SHOWing off my horse racing lingo.
- Baby's Badass Burgers – spicy Original Beauty Burger
- Chef Brian's Comfort Truck – glistening Golden Fried Chicken Tenders
- Crepe'n Around – portable S'Mores Crepe
- Dogtown Dogs – light 'n fresh California Dog
- Dosa Truck – sinful Slumdog Dosa
- Grilled Cheese Truck – addictive Cheesy Mac & Rib and the best-ever Tater Tots
- Lobsta Truck – succulent buttery Lobsta Roll
- No Reservations – lemon dill "Off The Hook" Salmon Wrap
Tickets are $12 at the door + $4 for parking. $12 only with pre-pay.
Happy Food Truck Saturday!