Last weekend Mammoth had epic powder from Friday's snow storm. This week, another one's rollin' in. So if you make your way up the mountain, make sure to take a trip to rustic, yet contemporary White Bark restaurant at The Westin Monache hotel.
From the fresh Cucumber Mint Westinis at the suspended rock bar, to the Sizzlin' Sashimi and White Cheddar Guinness Soup in the dining room, White Bark offers something for everyone.
- literally unbelievably tender 'n moist inside, crisp outside Pan Seared Salmon with Grilled Zucchini, Maitake Mushrooms, Roasted Tomatoes, Prosciutto, madeira-like Bay Scallop Cream Sauce and a side of Brussel Sprouts & thinly sliced Potatoes $31
- oily char-grilled 'n plump Asparagus Side with thickly grated Parmesan Reggiano Pearls $7
- light 'n fresh, could use some more salt Raw Squash Pasta with Activated Sunflower Seeds, Pine Nuts & Walnut Arugula Pesto $27
- could've eaten 12 plates of Sizzling Sashimi Yellowtail, Tuna & Salmon with Maguro, Hiramasa, Sake with Onion, Shoyu, Rayu, Green Onion, and Crispy Garlic $16
- great if you like skippin' on the rice, fresh 'n crunchy Duo of Tuna with Asparagus, Carrot, Cucumber, Maguro, Tombo, Yamagobo, Tobiko & Mango Curry Emulsion $18
- crisp outside, caramelized sweet melty soft inside Seared Fois Gras with Buttered Brioche, spicy Serrano Marmalade, Cippolini Compote, and Apricot Preserve $16
Your Short Order: If you're gonna get 3 things, go for the Westini Martini, the Sizzlin' Sashimi, and the Pan Seared Salmon. All were uber awesome.
Follow @WestinMammoth for promos, events, powder reports, and more!