Lucky for you, Your Next Bite has your Halloween nite all figured out. Monday October 31st is your last chance to see the frightfully popular Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA. That evening, the museum will closes later than usual at midnight, and half price tickets are offered 12am Sunday thru 9am Monday. Take in Tim Burton's early whimsical drawings, read his teachers' critiques, and stare in awe at Edward Scissorhands, Batman, and Beetlejuice costumes.
Afterwards, enjoy a devilishly ghoud meal with Mediterranean-inspired farm-to-table dishes by executive chef Kris Morningstar, as well as impeccable service and quirky tables with built in silverware drawer at the LACMA campus restaurant, Patina Group's Ray's. (Lunch is Noon-3pm, Dinner is 5-10pm.)
- cool, silky, zesty Cucumber Avocado Amuse-bouche with Olive Oil drizzle, Lemon Zest & Coarse Salt Crunch
- soft with just the right amount of wood burn, tangy, thick 'n creamy Margherita Flatbread with Fior di Latte Mozzarella, San Marzano Tomatoes & Garden Basil $11 (not pictured because we gobbled it too fast)
- delicate, woodsy, carbolicious, Truffled Rice Stuffed Agnolotti with Hen of the Woods Mushrooms, Wild Arugula, Hazelnuts & Porcini Foam $16 Half, $24 Full
- udderly rich 'n buttery, slightly salty, best to be shared unless this it's all you're eating, Hanger Steak with Pomme Puree, Savoy Cabbage, Sauteed Shallots, Truffle Vinaigrette & Smoked Marrow $24
- a delightful dessert surprise, homemade, fluffy 'n divine, Complimentary "Oreo" Cookie by pastry chef Josh Graves (voted Best New Pastry Chef in LA by Angeleno magazine)
Reserve your Tim Burton slot and your dinner reservation spot here.