This Saturday Oct. 15th, don't miss the South Bay Food Fest at the Home Depot Center in Carson. The Food includes 25 Gourmet Food Trucks, 5 Top South Bay Restaurants, cooking demonstrations, and eating contests. The Fun includes a Budweiser Beer Garden, live entertainment from the likes of The Common Kings, a Kids Zone with Pumpkin Patch, and LA's greatest amusement – FREE PARKING!
VIPs ($40) get early admission at 12pm with private cabanas and access to the American Express Stadium Club overlooking the Food Truck field. General Admission starts at 1pm for $12 with limited $10 presale tickets. (The event goes 'til 7pm.)
Below is a list of previously reviewed trucks that'll be attending and what to order.
- wacky gourmet architectural pieces of ice cream sandwich art, Cool Haus - it's all about the Brown Butter Bacon & Chunky Chocolate Chip
- my fav transplant from Rhode Island and perfect summer treat, Del's Lemonade - stick with The Original and savor each Frozen Lemon Peel
- over indulgent carb fest, you can't finish a whole one, FrySmith - lighten up with the Vegan Chili that's so good, you won't be able to tell the difference
- the truck that started it all, Korean BBQ Kogi - stick with the classic Kimchi Quesadilla and whatever weekly special they dreamt up next
- definitely one of my top 5 favorite food trucks, Shrimp Pimp - the Drunkin Shrimp Taco and Frylander Fish 'n Chips are a must
P.S. Toys for Tots will be there. Bring a $5 unwrapped toy and you'll get a voucher for an $8 admission ticket.