Whether you're stuffed from Thanksgiving's feast or suffering hunger pangs due to Black Friday's 5am shopping insanity, make sure not to miss Luna Park's ridiculously good deal:
Black Friday only from 4:30pm - 11:30pm, every dollar you spend goes toward a Gift Certificate for a friend or loved one. (So just like Santa, you'll have Christmas in the bag.)
Perched on the corner of La Brea & Wilshire, Luna Park has always been a favorite of mine. Their happy hour is one of the best in town, featuring fabulous 2-for-1 plates Mon-Fri from 4-7pm (the hand model & I never spend more than $50 when we order 4 plates & drinks), $32 3-course Prix Fixe is Choose Your Own any night of the week, and a Weekend Bottomless Brunch.
- we order it every time, spicy gingery, sticky sweet, used to be fuller but it's always fresh Marinated Hawaiian Tuna "Poke" with Fried Wonton Chips $13.50
- soft 'n crunchy, comforting 'n creamy, peppery spice Panzanella with Arugula, Heirloom Tomatoes, and Burrata $10.50
- no longer on the menu, light 'n simple with a touch of tang Beef Carpaccio with Arugula Salad, Fresh Black Pepper & Horseradish Aioli $13.50
- the most incredibly soft 'n doughy crust you'll ever have, homestyle, addictive string cheesey, Pepperoni Pie with Mozzarella & Tomato $14
- the flavors were good but the texture was not, Rigatoni with Pancetta, Broccoli Rabe, Parmesan and (unfortunately separated) Cream Sauce $15.25
- my absolute favorite thing on the menu, always a stand out because it's so perfectly cooked Pan Seared Mahi Mahi with Moroccan Cous Cous Salad with Cranberries, Hazelnuts & Bok Choy $20.25 (not pictured)
Luna Park's menu is always changing, so apologies in advance if you show up with your mouth watering for something not offered. But every time we've been, the Poke, Pepperoni, and White Fish with Moroccan Cous Cous have always been ready to order.
672 S. La Brea (near Wilshire), Los Angeles, CA 90036. 323.934.2110. @LunaParkLA