Richard Sandoval's Zengo – one of my fave LA rooftop spots for beautiful views and bargain Brunch deals – is serving up two tasty events.
1.) Restaurant Week Feb 29 - Mar 9 features a 3-course Menu for $26.40pp with classic Zengo choices like:
- Thai Chicken Empanadas Appetizer
- Togarashi Blackened Salmon Entree
- Chocolate Ancho Flourless Cake Dessert
2.) Test Kitchen Feb 1 - March 31 features a Shanghai Sao Paolo Dinner with new cocktails & noshes like:
- Peppercorn Cucumber Martini with Gin & Sake $10
- Coconut Crusted Bohlinos De Bacalhau (Salt Cod Fritters) $12
- Picahna Steak & Xo Style King Crab with Black Bean Ginger Sauce $32
- Linguica Sausage Side Dish $7
- Coconut Tapioca with Mango-Kumquat Gelee & Lychee Sorbet $9
You can't go wrong with this restaurant's bold blends of Latin and Asian flavors.
Salud & Konpai!