It's hard to believe Your Next Bite began on this day two years ago with a Miracle Mile St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl.
So in honor of leaving one of the greatest walkable gastronomic spots in LA – the Miracle Mile/West Hollywood area – Your Next Bite bids adieu with a list of where to eat this Saturday, plus a few new spots on the block too. (Don't worry, I'm not going far, so there will be plenty of LA bites in the mix to get you your fix.)
For the first time in 75 years, Tom Bergin's unfortunately will NOT make the list because they're undergoing a major renovation. (Why it couldn't want 'til AFTER their biggest money maker of the year is beyond me.)
1.) Rosewood Tavern
- Start off the night north on Fairfax with specialties like Corned Beef & Cabbage ($12) and their "outstanding" Whisky selection, plus over 28 Craft Beers on tap
2.) The Churchill
- Dive in with Irish Car Bombs (Guinness, Bailey's Irish Cream & Whisky), Veggie Pot Pies, Braised Short Ribs, and Corned Beef Sliders ($8-$18)
- Do the Irish jig to Jerry McLean's Irish Folk Band from 6-10pm, then quench your thirst with some Irish Imported & Green Beer at E.B.'s Beer & Wine or stall #326
4.) Molly Malones
- No St. Patty's Day is complete without jammin' to authentic Irish Rock & Folk bands like The Black Shamrocks at 9:30pm and The RapScallions at 11:00pm (cover charge applies)
5.) The Varsity LA
- If you're still standing, end the night on Wilshire & Crescent Heights (hey at least it's not as far down as Bergin's) with a DJ, "Best Dressed Wench" Costume Contest, and $4 Beer Garden
Cheers to gettin' lucky!