This Father's Day weekend, treat dear old dad to a Burger 'n Beer from Crow Burger Kitchen in Newport Beach, CA.
This offshoot from The Crow Bar & Kitchen in Corona del Mar is no muss no fuss with a menu that boasts 10 Burgers (from Meatloaf style to Patty Melt), a couple 'o Sandwiches, sides like Fries 'n Rings, and 51 Beers to wash 'em all down.
The feel is simple modern meets lofty with an outdoor patio, long bar, and chalkboard menu wall. (This tight space is first come first serve, so get ready to belly up to the bar - with 19 beers on tap!)
- classic, fat 'n juicy, super filling, spilling with chees, pillowy bun, Crow Boy Burger with American Cheese, House Made Ketchup, Pickle Relish & Shredded Lettuce on a Buttermilk Bun $6.45
- massive, crunchy, sweet, but watch the breading as it tends to fall off, Vidalia Onion Rings with House Made Ketchup $5.95
- addicting, melt in your mouth, Sweet Potato Fries with Blue Cheese Aioli $5.95
- perfect for a healthy crunch, just the right amount of oil & char, Grilled Green Bean "Fries" with savory 'n smooth Olive Tapenade $5.95
- i think i got way too excited for these 'cuz I totally forgot to snap a picture, thick cut, greasy in a good way, salty with a touch of herb, Duck Fat Fries with House Made Ketchup $5.25
Do like the locals do - swap a few burgers and share all the sides.
Happy Father's Day!