It's a 3 Day weekend. You know what that means. Time to celebrate with some good eats & deals. Starting this Friday January 27th, The OC's Newport Beach Restaurant Week 2013 brings you 3-Course Prix Fixe Lunches from $10-$20, and Dinners from $20-$40.
Here's a list of places I've dined with some signature dishes – yes they're featured on the Prix Fixe deal – to order.
- totally New England style, not too thick, not too thin but just right, creamy 'n tender Clam Chowder Cup
- incredibly rich 'n tender, full 'n flaky Beer Battered Fish & Chips with Lemon Tartar Sauce and light 'n sweet Cole Slaw
- hearty, tomatoey Pennoni al Ragu with Traditional Meat Ragu and Dry-Aged Ricotta Cheese
- perfect for a healthy crunch, just the right amount of oil & char, Grilled Green Bean "Fries" with savory 'n smooth Olive Tapenade
- addicting, melt in your mouth, Sweet Potato Fries with Blue Cheese Aioli
- heavy on the tomato, too light on the extremely juicy 'n tender Butter Chicken in Tomato Honey Sauce with Cardamom
- a little tough with a spicy kick Braised Lamb Shank with Red Wine, Garlic & Black Cardamom
Make sure to reserve your table now, because with deals like these, they'll go faster than Crow Burger Kitchen's Sweet Potato Fries.