It's hard to believe Muddy Leek just celebrated their one year anniversary last Monday. Their eco-chic vibe, on-trend old fashioned cocktails, and organic sustainable comfort food, equal one recipe for a long-standing staple in the LA dining scene.
Stop by this week and you'll receive a glass of bubbly on the house.
Ring in the New Year with them, and you'll enjoy live entertainment, seasonal dishes, and festive cocktails like the Figgy Pudding with Moroccan Fig Liqueur, Rye, Ginger, Egg Whites, Orange Bitters & Freshly Grated Cinnamon $13.
Make sure not to miss these clever, unforgettable bites.
- genius from concept to gluten-free rice flour crunch, Cauliflower Croquettes atop housemade Kimchi that balances the creamy $8
- Asian & American fusion, falls right off the bone, generous portion that can be ordered as an entree, Ginger-Garlic-Honey Niman Ranch Pork Ribs with sliced Pear $12
- chef Whitney Flood's ode to comfort food, perfectly tender Scallops with greasy-in-a-good-way Polenta Fries, Microgreens for bitterness, and topped with Sweet Potato Straws for extra glutton (I'd prefer a hit of acid instead like Sliced Apples) $Special
- you gotta do a little work to get every flavor note in one perfect bite, but it's soooooo worth it, charred Potato Latke with Black Radish, Craime Fraiche & spicy Serrano Chili Yuzu Chutney $Special
- ooey gooey, honey sweet crunch, Chocolate Pecan Bourbon Pie with Cardamom Whipped Cream $10
I got a tip from the GM that hot items for their upcoming Winter menu include the Duck Leg, Risotto, and Chicken Pot Pie.
Happy 1 Year Anniversary and New Year's Eve to come!
8631 Washington Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232. 310-838-2281.