Orange County Restaurant Week is back and better than ever with 120+ participating restaurants this Sunday, February 23rd through Saturday, March 1st. It's affordable for everyone with 3-course Lunches starting at $10 per person, and Dinners up to $40 per person. There's even a contest to win a full year of "Dinner & A Movie" gift cards from Regal Cinema.
The event kicks off this Saturday, February 22nd at Newport Lexus with food from 20+ participating restaurants, beer, wine, and signature cocktails. (Sorry, Charlie – the party is sold out.)
Here's a list of just a few places to check out during this delectable dining week.
creamy, fresh & tangy, Risotto Sant'erasmo with Shrimp, Dungeness Crab & Baby Artichokes
- a new way to eat your kale in a velvety vibrant puree, Creamy Tuscan Kale Zuppa with Garlic, Onion, Shallot, Basil, Spinach, Celery & Mascarpone
- hearty, fatty, woodsy 'n sweet blend, Chipotle Stout Braised Short Ribs over Grilled Butternut Squash Polenta Cake, Candied Rainbow Carrots & Shallot Rings with Chipotle Stout Reduction Sauce
- smokey Meyer Prime Beef Grilled Carne Asada AND tender 'n tangy Slow-Roasted & Shredded Premium Pork Shoulder Carnitas Street Tacos
- New England style with a sweet 'n spicy kick, "Lobster Roll' Sliders with Maine Lobster, Sriracha Aioli & Pickled Jalapeno on Warm Sweet Buns
- heavy on the tomato, too light on the extremely juicy 'n tender Chicken Tikka Masala with Ginger, Honey & Fenugreek