When it comes to bottomless brunch, I always go to Bayside Restaurant in Newport Beach. There's no better place to enjoy a 3-course meal with bottomless drinks, a live band, and if you're lucky, a patio table overlooking the bay of Balboa Island.
Last year, our group of family and friends enjoyed a meal for $42.75 per person. This year, prices are the same, along with almost everything we ordered below (this year's Bruschetta has Artichokes, Zucchini, and Lemon Ricotta instead).
- flawless, perfectly dressed crab with fluffy avocado cream 'n lemon essence, Jumbo Lump Crab Louis with Tomato, Petit Greens, Hen Egg & Avocado Puree
- bread is too hard 'n thick, but mushrooms are plump 'n burrata is creamy, Bruschetta with Exotic Mushrooms, Burrata Mozzarella, Smoked Prosciutto, Microgreens & Balsamic Reduction
- fish melts in your mouth, mushroom crust is more like a powder 'n mash is super buttery, Oven Roasted Wild Mushroom Crusted Chilean Seabass with Potato Puree, Asparagus & Riesling Sauce
- served open face making it tricky to eat by hand, light 'n fresh with spongey bread, Maine Lobster Salad Sandwich with Chopped Celery, Aioli, Avocado & Petit Greens
- love the lemon cream with pancake-like blueberry sauce, top layer cake is thick 'n dry, go straight for the soaked bottom, Grand Marnier Lemon Cream Cake with Macerated Blueberries
- thick 'n rich with mousse center and crunchy bottom, Three Chocolate Hazelnut Crisp, Raspberries & Chocolate Sauce
900 Bayside Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660. 949-721-1222.