They've got great window-seat views indoors with a few on the patio, too. To guarantee a good spot, they offer four seatings at 6:30pm, 6:45pm, 7:00pm, and 7:15pm from Wednesday, December 17th thru Sunday, December 21st. (The Boat Parade will pass by Billy's around 8:05pm each night.)
Billy's Christmas Boat Parade Menu features classic Seafood and Steak options, and of course, great Hawaiian cocktails – their Mai Tai is a must! Here's what he had last year.
- creamy 'n just the right thickness, New England Clam Chowder with diced Celery, Onion & Potato
- this year's Salad with Pecans, Gorgonzola & Cranberries sounds much better than last year's bland Mixed Greens with Raw Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Cucumber & Balsamic Vinaigrette
- beautiful presentation, sweet sauce balances garlic crunch, Garlic Herb Panko Crusted Mahi Mahi
- on the dry side, mango salsa helped, Coconut & Macadamia Nut Salmon
- juicy, no frills, Prime Charbroiled Petit Filet Mignon
- you can't get enough buttery warm cheesiness that's crunchy on the outside with a soft 'n sweet center, Famous Hawaiian Garlic Cheese Bread
- light palate cleanser, Hawaiian Coconut Sorbetto & Fresh Seasonal Berries
- oversized bon bon heaven, Peanut Butter Ice Cream Dream coated in Milk Chocolate & Caramel Drizzle
This year's menu features an Ahi Tuna Tower appetizer instead of Kung Pao Calamari, and entrees like New York Steak and Yellowfin Ahi Tuna instead of the Mahi Mahi. They'll also be serving sides like Lobster Mashed Potatoes and Island Stir Fry Vegetables family style versus with your dish.
Reservations are filling up fast, so call the number below.
2751 W. Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92663. 949-722-1100.