photo courtesy of christmasboatparade.com
It's that time of year again! So, I thought I'd bring back an oldie, but a goodie. Because there are only a few select spots where you can wine & dine, while watching bright Christmas lights cruise by.
This year marks the 109th annual Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade. And I've got not one, not two, not three, not four, but five different restaurants for you to take in the views.
Lighthouse Cafe - Coastal Cafe, Seafood Fare
- crunchy, creamy 'n refreshing, Mini Ahi Tuna Wonton Tostadas with Asian Slaw, Avocado Mousse & Spicy Mayo $13.95
Balboa Bay Resort's A&O Kitchen + Bar - Preppy Casual, Gastropub
- sticky 'n sweet, Bacon Wrapped Dates with Blue Cheese & Balsamic Glaze $2 each/$4 for 7
Billy's At The Beach - Always a Good Time, Hawaiian Cuisine
- beautiful presentation, sweet sauce balances garlic crunch, Garlic Herb Panko Crusted Mahi Mahi $35
Pizza Nova - Family Friendly, Italian
- spicy 'n creamy with super fluffy dough, Pepperoni White Woodfired Pizza with Fresh Garlic, Alfredo Sauce, Mozzarella, Fontina, Ricotta & Parmesan
The Winery - Upscale, Fine Dining
- meat has medium thickness, couscous is clean 'n spongey, Slow Braised Angus Beef Shortrib with Zinfandel Reduction, Carrot infused Pearl CousCous & Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus $29.95