As we ring in the New Year, it's time to reflect on the Best Bites of 2017.
From Classic American Comfort food to Spanish Tapas and Liquid Nitrogen Dessert, here's where to get Your Next Bite from LA to OC, listed alphabetically.
Captain Jack's – Historic & Nautical Prime Rib & Seafood
- sweet 'n succulent, didn't need the extra butter, Alaskan Red King Crab Legs 20 oz. (Market Price)
Cauldron's Ice Cream – Sweet Cream and Liquid Nitrogen Dessert
- everything you ever wanted in one, The Cauldron Ice Cream Puffle with Vanilla Cinnamon Ice Cream, Oreo Cookie & Thin Mint crumbles on a warm, soft & pillowy Waffle Cone $6.25
Crocker's – Hot Dog Spot
- sweet 'n sour, plump with soft bun, Balboa Bratwurst with Spicy Mustard, Warm Kraut & Potato Bun $9 (PicturedTop Left)
Good Measure – Wine Bar
- a vegan or anyone-for-that-matter's dream, nutty with the right acidity, Roasted Baby Carrots & Sunchokes with Carrot Top Salsa Verde & Pistachios $9
The Hobbit – Family owned, Formal Dining
- juicy tender, reminiscent of Thanksgiving, Grilled Stuffed Quail with White Quinoa & Indian Spiced Apricot Chutney
Jimmy's Famous American Tavern – Classic American Comfort Food
Manchego – Spanish Tapas
- divine, tart 'n sweet, Jamon Wrapped Dates with Spanish Goat Cheese, Microgreens, and Pomegranate Seeds $10
Mr. G's Bistro – California & Italian-Inspired Cuisine
- melts in your mouth, very rich, Tagliatelle with Lump Crab, Sea Urchin, Calabrian Chili, Lemon & Pecorino $28
WaterGrill – Raw Oyster Bar & Seafood Spot
- velvety, buttery, melts in your mouth, Wild Ross Sea Chilean Sea Bass with Cauliflower Puree, Lemon Chutney, Hazelnuts & Brown Butter $45
Zinque – French Cuisine
- pure greens with a spicy kick, Broccoli, Spinach & Green Curry Soup $9
Happy New Year!