This Friday you finally have an excuse to eat that donut at the office – without feeling guilty – because it's National Doughnut Day!
Who can say no to a delicious fried piece of dough, dipped in Cinnamon Sugar Crumbs, housemade Strawberry Glaze – even Bacon.
Whether you like 'em classic, fancy, vegan, baked, or fried, here's where to celebrate everyone's favorite breakfast sweet.
Sidecar Doughnuts in Costa Mesa & Santa Monica, CA
- glistening, drool-worthy, salty 'n sweet, Maple Bacon Raised Doughnut with Pure Vermont Maple Syrup Glaze & Niman Ranch Bacon
Rose Bakery Cafe in Corona del Mar, CA
- I'm a sucker for crunchy & sweet, Old Fashioned Vanilla Glazed Donut
Fonuts in LA, CA
- real Strawberry Seed crunch, great mixture of tart 'n sweet, Strawberry Buttermilk Baked (not fried) Fonut
23 Hoyt in Portland OR
- sugar dusted pillowey pieces of heaven, Warm Donut Holes with Sea Salt & Caramel Sauce
Dunkin' Donuts in Providence, RI
- like crack, crumby, rich & moist, Espresso-like Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Glazed Donut