Last weekend, we celebrated America's Independence Day with Red, White & Blueberries. Next week, specifically on Tuesday, July 14th, let's celebrate Bastille Day by indulging in some fabulous French food via Moulin Bistro.
While it may be located in Newport Beach, the cafe whisks you away to Paris, from the irresistible pastries upon walking in, to the French imported packaged goods and service too.
Their regular menu includes various Crepes, Croques, Omelettes, Salads, Fromage & Charcuterie Plates. And, on top of the daily deli options, like cold Veggie & Pasta Salads and hot Roasted Chicken, they also serve Plat Du Jours, such as Boeuf Bourguignon.
All the options can be quite overwhelming. So, here's a taste of what to try.
- super juicy, tangy 'n tender, Roasted Chicken with Mustard Seed & Herb
- sweet 'n sour, Cous Cous with Cherry Tomatoes, Raisins & Peppers
- creamy 'n sweet, Celery Root Salad
- crisp sear with celery and light mushroom-like gravy, Pork Chop
- soft 'n cheesy, Le Croque Monsieur with Ham, Butter, Emmanthal & Bechamel
- flakey with sticky butter topping, Mini Apple Croissant
- giant, buttery pastry with tart 'n creamy filling, Raspberry Macaron
- mild lemon flavor, French Sparkling Lemonade
1000 N. Bristol Street, Newport Beach, CA 92660. 844-FROMAGE.