If your dad's anything like mine, all he needs for Father's Day is "a Burger and a Beer".
But let's break down what type of Burger he really wants to eat.
This day 'n age, there's every type of Burger imaginable – from Kobe Beef to Burgers in a Bowl, crazy condiments like "Ketchup Leather", and of course a good 'ole Classic.
So here's where to treat dad, depending on what kinda Burger guy he is.
All American Dad – Crow Burger Kitchen
- classic, fat 'n juicy, super filling, spilling with chees, pillowy bun, Crow Boy Burger with American Cheese, House Made Ketchup, Pickle Relish & Shredded Lettuce on a Buttermilk Bun $6.45
Adventurous Palate Dad – Plan Check Kitchen + Bar
- juicy, cheesy with "Ketchup Leather" that packs a punch, PCB Plan Check Burger with Americanized Dashi Cheese, Ketchup Leather, Schmaltz Onions, Mixed Pickles & Crunchy Bun $12.50
The Finer Things Father – Hopdoddy
- sharp flavors from herbal basil to umami and onion, Magic Shroom Burger with Angus Beef, Local Goat Cheese, Field Mushrooms & Mayo Basil Pesto $8.75
The Foodie Father – Patty Macs
- glisteningly juicy, sweet 'n spicy, pillowy bun with crisp edge, Pan Seared 8 oz Cheeseburger with Caramelized Red Onions, Tillamook Cheddar, Arugula & Roasted Garlic Aioli on a Brioche Bun $12.95
Watching his Weight Dad – The Counter
- incredible, never-ending new flavors, did NOT want to share with my hand model Backyard BBQ Burger in a Bowl with Lettuce Blend, Horseradish Cheddar, Chopped Red Onion, Coleslaw, Crispy Onion Strings, Scallions, Tomatoes, Country Buttermilk Ranch & Sweet BBQ Sauce $11
Happy Father's Day!