Photo courtesy of OCrestaurantweek.com
OC Restaurant Week is back again for 7 days only, March 6th through 12th. Over 100 restaurants in Orange County will be serving up a 3-course prix-fixe Lunch and Dinner, ranging from $10 to $50 per person.
This year I'm dishin' up some tried & true favorites, as well as a new blog post to come on a popular new-American hot spot.
Canaletto, Newport Beach
- creamy 'n fresh Sant'erasmo Risotto with Shrimp, Crab & Baby Artichokes
Cucina Enoteca, Newport Beach
- a meal in itself, fluffy, tangy 'n sweet, Creamy Mascarpone Polenta Board with Chef's Whim Ragu (mine was Lamb)
Habana, Costa Mesa
- if you're gonna order one thing get this classic dish, Ropa Vieja with tender Shredded Cuban Beef Pot Roast, Peppers, Onions, Black Beans, White Rice & sweet Platanos Maduros
Slapfish, Multiple Locations
- super plump portions, buttery tender on a New England style soft toasted split bun, Lobster Roll with Claw, Tail, Knuckles & Hot Drawn Butter
Social, Costa Mesa
- all your guilty pleasures, crunchy, salty, sweet 'n fatty, Brussel Sprouts with Honey, Sweet Potato, House Tasso Ham & Hazelnuts