Photo courtesy of discoverlosangeles.com
Starting this Sunday April 27th, you'll have 135+ reasons to be happy. For the first time, dineLA is putting on a Happy Hour Week featuring 135+ LA restaurant and bar specials – even with those who normally don't have a Happy Hour.
No reservations are necessary and deals will be offered in the afternoon, evening, and late night.
Here's a sampling of what to order:
A-Frame, Mar Vista
- lincoln log stacked, air-dried so they're not greasy, but honestly could have used more fat, O.G. Baby Back Ribs with Hoison Chili Glaze $9
Bouchon, Beverly Hills
- perfect sear with an indulgent heaping dollop of housemade butter, Steak Frites Pan Seared Flat Iron with Caramelized Shallots, Maitre D'Hotel Butter & French Fries $20 (includes Wine or Beer)
Hyperion Public, Silverlake
- different, like a syrupy Chicken Waffle, Blueberry Gourmet Wings with Celery, Carrot & Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing $4 each
Loteria Grill, Hollywood
- savory, every bite is packed with flavor, Carne Deshebrada Taco of the "Tacos P-B-C" with Fresh Guacamole, Salsa Chipotle, Finely Chopped White Onion & Cilantro $6
Tortilla Republic, West Hollywood
- genius, tender, cool with a touch of sweetness, Tacos de Jicama with Shrimp, Chipotle Mayo, Cilantro, Red Onion & Avocado $12