From dim lighting to rich dark woods and soft leather booths, there's no better place to cozy up on a cold, wintry night than The Bungalow.
The warm bar is welcoming with a great Happy Hour, Monday thru Friday, featuring everything from Moscow Mules to Lobster Corn Fritters.
Enter the dining room for some excellent service and fare from land to sea – not to mention delectable, drool-worthy side dishes as one would expect from any steakhouse.
- hits every flavor note from spicy to tangy 'n sweet, Roasted Beet Carpaccio with Arugula, Goat Cheese, Candied Walnuts & Citrus Vinaigrette $12
- smokey 'n tender, creamy but wish there were more mushrooms, Seared Diver Scallops with Wild Mushroom Risotto, Heirloom Tomato & Fava Bean Ragu $36
- comforting with a hint of marsala wine, Grilled Chicken Penne Pasta with Artichoke, Mushrooms, Garlic, Cream & Tomatoes $22
- delicate, lightly breaded 'n greasy in a good way, Side of Mark's Fried Onion Strings $8
- I could've polished off the whole thing, sweet 'n creamy with crunchy breadcrumbs, Side of Creamed Corn $8
Bungalow is the perfect place to be, whether you want to grab a happy hour cocktail, a quick bite of comfort food, or splurge on a 3-course meal for the holidays.
2441 E. Coast Highway, Corona del Mar, CA 92625. 949-673-6585.