In honor of spending my first St. Patrick's Day back in OC since moving last year from LA, I have to pay homage to the place where my blog began 3 years ago – Muldoon's Irish Pub & Grill.
First of all, I've been going here since Kindergarten – just ask Mary Murphy the General Manager. Second of all, it's the best place to be in the OC, as Muldoon's does it right by getting their 38th annual Irish jig on early with doors opening at 9am.
- scrumptiously sweet 'n savory Irish Soda Bread (I miss their Pumpernickel Bread, no longer served)
- seriously juicy Bangers & Mash, served with a spicy Honey Dijon Dip
- lean & mean Corned Beef & Cabbage
- savory gravied, tender, melt in your mouth Pot Roast with Mash, or Shepherd's Pie
- decadent Dark Chocolate Pudding
See ya Sunday with a shot of Jameson and a Bailey's back.
202 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660. 949-640-4110.