Ah, January. A month long of detoxing the new you for the new year is finally coming to an end. You know what that means. It's time to pig out for this weekend's pigskin party – the Superbowl – with the ultimate, Pizza!
Whether you like it classic with Pepperoni, or fancy with Squid Ink, here are my Top 5.
- my absolute favorite pizza ever, thin 'n juicy, cheesy 'n spicy, runs down your chin in a good way Large Pepperoni Neopolitan Thin-style Crust $21.95
- subtly sweet like-your-nonna-used-to-make Tomato Sauce, crisp Peppers 'n flaky Crust, Da Works Pizza with Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushroom, Green Peppers & Onion Thin Crust Pizza $23.95
- forget Italy, this pizza whisks you away to Asia with umami, earthy, seaweed 'n celery salt, Tonno Nera Pizze Bianche with Squid Ink Dough, Fresh Tuna, Green Onions, Mozzarella & Pizzaiola Crudo Sauce $18
- amazing combination of creamy Burrata with spicy-there's-so-much-of-it-it's-almost-a-healthy-Arugula-salad, The Burrata Pie with Wild Arugula, sweet Caramelized Onions, crunchy Hazelnut, Tomato Sauce & Pesto Drizzle $9.95
- excellent array of Leeks, spicy 'n caramelized flavor with spongey yet crispy crust, Coach Farm Goat Cheese, Leek, Scallion, Garlic & Bacon Pizza $18