photo courtesy of discoverlosangeles.com
If you haven't been prix-fixe'n it up since July 18th, then you've been missing out.
Over 300 restaurants in LA are offering 3- and 4-course Lunches and Dinners for dineLA Restaurant Week with prices ranging from $15 to $95+.
Here's a list of old standbys to grub on.
a.o.c. in West Hollywood
- simple, fresh, local, complete, Farmer's Lunch with Summer Vegetables, Tomato Eggplant Jam, Chickpea Puree, Burrata & Grilled Toast
Bouchon in Beverly Hills
- rich 'n devilish, Croque Madame Grilled Ham, Fried Egg, Cheese & Mornay Sauce on Brioche with French Fries
Connie And Ted's in West Hollywood
- Jo's Wicked Good Chowda Sampler: 1.) Rhode Island simply stole my heart with straight fragrant Clam Juice, Chicken Broth & Butter 2.) New England was thin not thick and tasted just as good but with Cream & Paprika added 3.) Manhattan was the best I ever had because it wasn't watery, yet velvety with great Tomato depth, Potato rounds, Carrots & Celery
Fig & Olive in West Hollywood
- amazeballs, 'nuf said, Truffle Mushroom Croquette with Cremini Mushroom, Parmesan, Bechamel & Truffle Olive Oil Aioli
Roof on Wilshire in Los Angeles
- massive, super tender, you'll have to share to avoid the decadent guilt Wilshire Burger with Cheddar Skirt, Sweet Dill & Onion Jam, Steak Sauce Aioli, and Challah Toast