It's time to 'Talk Turkey' – and all things 'Fowl' – because Thanksgiving is finally here.
Whether you want a traditional old-fashioned Turkey, prefer to mix-up your pick of Poultry, or to head out for the holiday, here's what to stuff your face with from LA to OC and Palm Springs, CA.
Turkey – Recipe from Bon Appetit Magazine
- classic, lemon zest sings, Turkey with Lemon-Sage Butter
Chicken – Plan Check Kitchen + Bar in Los Angeles, CA
- gritty crunchy outside with mildly sweet gravy, Smokey Fried Jidori Chicken with Smoked Milk Gravy, Yam Preserves & Spicy Pickled Okra
Duck – Little Next Door in Los Angeles, CA
- grand marnier 'n honey, Duck Breast a L'orange with Basmati Rice & Brussels Sprouts
Quail – La Pirozzi in Corona del Mar, CA
- tender, herbal, stuffed, and marinated, Quaglia Speck wrapped Quail stuffed with Wild Boar Sausage over Wild Southern Mushrooms
Foie Gras – Mister Parker's in Palm Springs, CA
- perfect sear, tender with toast crunch, zesty 'n sweet sauce, Foie Gras with Caramelized Belgium Endive, Brioche, Red Wine Date Sauce & Cocoa Nibs
P.S. Make sure to wear your stretchy pants on the biggest eating holiday of the year.