When I think about Memorial Day, barbecues, the open road, and the onset of Summer comes to mind.
And there's no better place to go road trippin' than in sunny California.
So pack up the car and grab this coastal itinerary from San Diego to San Francisco.
- heaven, best thing on menu, soft 'n spicy buttery bread with sink your teeth into steak, Snack Shack Sliced Rib-eye Steak Sandwich with Pepper Jack, Tomato, Pickled Serrano & Chipotle Aioli on Jalapeno Bread
- super filling, plump, fat, snappy 'n juicy, Kobe Hot Dog "New York style" with Sauerkraut & Housemade Dijon Mustard, on their secret bakery Brioche & Pretzel Sprinkled Roll
- a breakfast fit for a king, triple king size Blue Crab Cake Benedict with Toasted Croissant, Rosemary Potatoes, Hollandaise Sauce & Fresh Fruit
- creamy, soul-satisfying Moonstone New England-style Clam Chowder in a soft 'n flaky Sourdough Bread Bowl with Buttery Toasted Top
- refreshingly unique Pulled Pork Sloppy Joe with Pickled Red Cabbage Slaw, Sprouts & Herbed Aioli on a Pain De Mie Bun