This Saturday is National Bacon Lovers' Day. And, really, what's not to love about Bacon?
Dip it in Chocolate, wrap it around Asparagus, or crumble it on Soup, and you've got yourself a complete sweet 'n savory meal.
Here's a list of places to get your bacon on from OC to LA.
A.O.C. in Los Angeles
- "i died and went to bacon heaven" salty 'n sweet, more like me-drool, Medjool Roasted Dates Stuffed with Parmesan & Wrapped in Bacon
Connie And Ted's in West Hollywood
- Bacon Oysters & Bread OH MY!, only for lemon lovers like me, Angels on Horseback a.k.a. Oysters wrapped in Bacon atop Bread with creamy Lemon Butter Broth
- like Rainbows & Unicorns, chunky, smokey 'n chewy, Brown Butter Bacon Ice Cream on a Chocolate Chip Cookie
MB Post in Manhattan Beach
- to be enjoyed in its purity, piping hot with slithering Maple Butter, delicately charred cheddar bites, and crispy bacon 'n chive, Bacon Cheddar Buttermilk Biscuits
Sidecar Doughnuts in Costa Mesa
- glistening, drool-worthy, salty 'n sweet, Maple Bacon Raised Doughnut with Pure Vermont Maple Syrup Glaze & Niman Ranch Bacon