Spring has officially sprung, which means it's time to step out on one of the most unique patios in Laguna Beach.
Skyloft is in the heart of downtown Laguna. It overlooks the hills, the beach, and the historic Hotel Laguna Tower.
The Cocktail List is abundant and best enjoyed at Happy Hour on the roof (all day Monday from 3pm-Close, Tuesday through Friday from 3pm-6pm, and late Sunday through Wednesday from 10pm-Close). Enjoy $3 off Cocktails, a glass of Wine, and Draft Beers. They also offer $5 featured Cocktails daily and $2 off Bottles & Cans.
The food is Southern-inspired with dishes like Popcorn Crawfish, Gumbo, Smoked Brisket, and Bourbon Bread Pudding.
Not to worry, Chef Arthur Ortiz kept the California diet in mind, serving up Kale Salads and Ceviche.
- tough standing, thick, bold 'n sassy, Fried Green Tomatoes with Avocado, Chives, Buffalo Sauce Drizzle, Lemon Dill Aioli, Pink Peppercorns & Cilantro $11
- thinly pounded, oily 'n not worth the bland gravy, Panko Crusted Chicken Breast with Lemon Rosemary Herb Gravy $26
- devlish 'n drenched in syrup, Cajun Seasoned Brussels Sprouts with Maple-Glazed Bacon (comes with Chicken Entree)
- so creamy, doesn't need the extra butter, Parmesan Crusted Mashed Potatoes with Creamed Chive Butter (comes with Chicken Entree)
- perfect balance of lemon and Bourbon, Skinny Lexington Lemonade with Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Ginger, Citrus, Raw Sugar, Bitters & Mint $10.95
There were so many more dishes the hand model and I wanted to try, but the Fried Chicken, Gravy, Bacon, and Brussels Sprouts left us feeling heavy.
We were definitely happy we asked for a table on the roof, as the the vibe downstairs was definitely a scene with a crowded bar & live music stage.
'Til next time!
P.S. I hear their Brunch is amazing!