first photo courtesy of shoutitforlife.com
As a thank you for your loyal following, here are the Top 5 Biteries of each year from 2010 to 2014.
- crunchy 'n tangy, Green Lentils at my favorite restaurant sadly no longer open, Cobras & Matadors
- thin 'n juicy, cheesy 'n spicy, runs down your chin in a good way, Large Pepperoni Neopolitan Thin-style Crust at D'Amore's Pizza
- light 'n spicy sauce, fresh 'n crunchy, on a warm bed of beans, Tinga de Pollo Tostada with Chipotle Peppers, Salsa Roja de Chipotle, Black Beans, Shredded Lettuce, Mexican Cream, and Cotija Cheese at Original Loteria Grill Farmers Market LA
- finally a REAL Rhode Island SPLIT toasted bun, Lobster Roll with a ridiculous bounty of Buttery Lobster Chunks that were so tender, they fell apart in my mouth at Connie And Ted's
- bursting with citrus zest, warm 'n fluffy, Orange Ricotta Haute Cakes topped with Mixed Berries at Haute Cakes Caffe
It was nearly impossible whittling down the best of each year. I guess you'll have to read through ALL the archives to see for yourself ;)