As the first month of 2017 comes to an end, finally so does that detox.
From Pizza and Pasta to Spanish Tapas, here's where to eat all the things you've been dreaming of, mumbling in your sleep, and making Freudian slips about at work.
(Primarily carbs, cheese, and cheese-covered carbs.)
Cucina Alessa - Pasta
- everything I wanted it to be and more with soft & buttery pasta, tender meat, and just right tomato flavor, Pappardelle Ribbon Pasta with Bolognese Sauce
D'Amores - Pizza
- it's the nation's #1 rated pizza for a reason, thin 'n juicy, cheesy 'n spicy, runs down your chin in a good way, Large Pepperoni Neopolitan Thin-style Crust
The Grilled Cheese Truck - Grilled Cheese AND Tater Tots
- indulgently savory & sweet cheese-explosion-in-your-mouth, Cheesy Mac & Rib Sandwich
- honestly the best out there (on or off the street), Tater Tots
Mercado - Mexican
- hits the spot, velvety 'n spicy with a red salsa that perfectly complements, adding acid & smoke, Choriqueso Dip with Melted Cotija, Parmesan, Oaxaca Cheese, House Chorizo, Poblanos, Mushrooms & Fresh Chips
Patty Macs - Burger AND Mac N Cheese
- glisteningly juicy, sweet 'n spicy, pillowy bun with crisp edge, Pan Seared 8 oz Cheeseburger with Caramelized Red Onions, Tillamook Cheddar, Arugula & Roasted Garlic Aioli on a Brioche Bun
- this baby's got plenty of kick, sweet nutmeg & clove meets hot pepper spice, Jerk Chicken Mac with Marinated Chicken in Jamaican Jerk Sauce & Three Cheese Blend
Snow Monster - Ice Cream
- my dream come true, rich 'n creamy, crispy toffee crunch, Giant S'mores Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich with English Toffee Ice Cream
Vaca - Spanish Tapas
- the best thing on the menu, authentic, creamy, smokey 'n sweet, La Bola crispy Potato Balls with Ground Beef, Aioli & Spicy Tomato Sauce
Cheers to a much needed & well deserved, " Bon Appetit"