It's already February, which means it's time to snag that coveted Valentine's Day dinner reservation before someone else does.
Except this year, you're going to do it right, by enjoying the meal AND the art of conversation.
(Because screaming at each other in an overly-crowded, noisy restaurant is so 2016.)
Basilic - Get ready to be whisked away to a cozy chalet reminiscent of the French/Swiss Alps
- signature dish, hot 'n gooey inside with thin fired crust, simple yet it all works, Traditional Swiss Raclette Cheese with Fingerling Potatoes, Cornichons & Pickled Pearl Onions $8
The Dock - Arrive by yacht or duffy, then soak in the excellent service and refreshingly whole dishes
- everything you ever wanted, hearty, cheesy 'n creamy, Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Potato Gratin, Swiss Chard, Petite Carrots & Mushroom Coulis $38
Gusto - Relax and enjoy the intimate atmosphere with attentive service and hand-made pastas
- simple signature dish with lapable sauce 'n spice, al dente verges on chewy, Tonnarelli Pasta with Tomato & Basil Sauce $16
Habana - Lose yourself in the hanging candelabras, red hues, and sexy Cuban food
- if you're gonna order one thing get this classic dish, Ropa Vieja with tender Shredded Cuban Beef Pot Roast, Peppers, Onions, Black Beans, White Rice & sweet Platanos Maduros
Little Next Door - Feel like you're in Paris' Left Bank for a casual meal
- so good, i've even ordered it for take-out Roasted Saffron Salmon on a Bed of Basmati Rice, Carrots & Asparagus
Happy Valentine's Day!