Thanksgiving is one week away. It's that time of year to ponder about what you're grateful for (like the fact that Whole Foods Market let's you put your Turkey order in up to 3 days before T-Day), and then stuff yourself silly like a pilgrim.
So, if you haven't figured out what you're going to make yet, here's a list of some of my favorite recipes, from Breakfast treats to Turkey and Pumpkin Pie.
- spongey, subtle Pumpkin 'n Spice, Simple Mills Almond Flour Baking Mix with Organic Coconut Nectar, Arrowroot Powder, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, Allspice, Cloves, Organic Vanilla Beans, Baking Soda & Celtic Sea Salt $8.99 (yields 12 small muffins)
- classic, lemon zest sings, Turkey with Lemon-Sage Butter
- woodsy, hearty, great for a vegetarian meal, Mixed-Mushroom and Tarragon Gravy from bon appetit
- so sinfully rich I'd cut the cream in half, Creamed Collared Greens with Thick Cut Bacon from bon appetit
- crunchy 'n spicy crumbled Gingersnap Crust with creamy baked Pumpkin 'n sweet Brown Sugar filling, Alton Brown's Pumpkin Pie from food network