Biters, it's my favorite time of year – Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING!
Just a couple weeks ago, Starbucks brought back the PSL (that's Pumpkin Spice Latte for you neophytes). I was literally checking their website daily, popping in the coffee shop, and waiting with bated breath for the cup of warm liquid comfort to arrive.
The first sip was the best because it reminded me of all the Pumpkin goodies yet to come this Fall from healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothies to indulgent Pumpkin Macarons.
- sweet Vanilla Caramel notes, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- crunchy 'n spicy crumbled Gingersnap Crust with creamy baked Pumpkin 'n sweet Brown Sugar filling, Alton Brown's Pumpkin Pie
- moist 'n nutty with a Cinnamon kick, Pumpkin Seed seasonal Muffin $3.85
- pure 'n clean Pumpkin, like the pie without all the sugar, thick 'n nutty with grainy spices, Pumpkin Pie Smoothie with Pumpkin Puree, Nut Milk, Dates, Cinnamon, Agave & Ice $4.75 for 16oz
- delicate crisp outside, ooey gooey inside, resembles pumpkin pie filling minus the whip, with hints of Nutmeg, Cinnamon & Vanilla, Pumpkin Macaroon $1.70
- a pumpkin lover's birthday cake fantasy, La Citrouille Dessert, Pumpkin Pie Filling layered between White Sponge Cake and topped with Whipped Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream & Candied Walnuts $10
Go get 'em Pumpkin Heads!